Vacuum Battery Explosion Destroys Home on Easter Morning in Leander

LEANDER, Texas – A routine Easter morning turned into a nightmare for Shaun Noll and his family when an explosion from a vacuum battery sparked a fire that destroyed their home. The incident unfolded quickly, with Noll’s two young sons witnessing the battery explosion that led to the fire. Luckily, the children were able to escape and seek help from a neighbor as the situation escalated. Noll, who was at work at the time, received …

Read more