Rental home in New York condemned after basement gas explosion rocks family’s move-in day.

Monticello, New York – A family who had just settled into their new rental home was met with a terrifying ordeal when a gas explosion rocked their basement, leaving the property condemned. First responders from the Sullivan County Fire Department hurried to the residence on Emily Street late on a Saturday night, following reports of a massive explosion. Upon arrival, they discovered the home’s foundation shattered, with windows and doors blown out. Miraculously, all nine …

Read more